NEW WORKSHOP DATES TBC in OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2017
Following the success of recent editing and off camera flash workshops and feedback from the events, I’ll be offering a 1 day intensive course including everything I do from shooting to editing. How to see light, how to think , shoot and edit creatively and how to create something out of nothing with little more than a flash, a choo choo bubble train and a broken light fitting from a discount shop.
If you’re looking to add an atom bomb to your photography arsenal, revive your style or power up to the next level, get on the mailing list below. Cheers!
Get on the mailing list here…
- Creative Off Camera Flash // 10th March 2017 // Manchester – SOLD OUT
- Edit Like a Boss – Take your editing to the next level // 21st April 2017 // Manchester – SOLD OUT
THE ORIGINAL EDIT LIKE A BOSS WORKSHOP 21st April 2017 – SOLD OUT
Follow my thought process from concept to final edit using Lightroom and Photoshop
CREATIVE OFF CAMERA FLASH – Shoot and edit £275 // 10th March // Manchester – SOLD OUT –
Please drop me an email if you’d like to be the first to hear about future workshops email@example.com
During this course we’ll look at images created with off camera and talk a little about the theory. I’ll go through the wedding day and where and when flash can be used creatively. There’s a more detailed breakdown on the payment page.
- A simple formula for using flash.
- Lighting for different parts of the wedding day. (Prep, speeches, dancing etc)
- using 1,2 or 3 speedlites to create something out of nothing.
- building an image from scratch
- thinking creatively
- Using flash modifiers and coloured gels
- editing your images in lightroom and photoshop
- Multiple exposures
You’ll need to bring your camera and at least one flash and trigger for this workshop (or come with someone you can share with)
EDIT LIKE A BOSS – 21st October 2016 – SOLD OUT
LIGHTROOM FOR BEGINNERS // £89 // 3rd March – Manchester
A half day classroom based course for those who are new to Lightroom.
What I’ll cover
- An overview of how Lightroom works and how to set up your computer to get the best out of it
- Managing your workflow
- Applying and creating presets
- The develop module including colour correction techniques.
- Batch processing
- Quick fixes for common problems
- Creative editing
What’s not covered
– advanced editing, colour theory, shooting, plug-ins, Photoshop.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place. Up front payment required.